Cakewalk's popular Sonar series has been updated to X3!
If you already own Sonar, you can purchase an upgrade to Sonar X3 here.
Selecting the right upgrade can be a bit confusing, so feel free to call us at 1-888-562-8822 or send as an e-mail and we would be happy to help!
If you haven't upgraded to X2 and are using a Windows 8 touch device, upgrading to X3 is a no-brainer, since you will gain from native Windows 8 support, along with Cakewalk's innovative touch support.
So what's new? There are some cool new features that make it worth upgrading, including:
- A new time saving Comping Mode
- VST 3 support, 64 bit engine and no need to rescan for new VST plug-ins
- Melodyne Essential included and integrated with Studio and Producer Edition for pitch correction, time stretching, and audio to MIDI conversion
- Integrated YouTube publishing
- Get 5GB of integrated cloud file back-up and sharing with Gobbler
- You can now change the color of tracks - as silly as this may sound, this can really help organize and group tracks together
- New effects in producer: Quad-Curve EQ Zoom, Tape Emulator, Addictive Drums (full version), Lounge Lizard Session, Strum Acoustic Session and more!
Read on for more details...
Record the same part as many times as you like using the new Comping record mode, and when you’re finished, our speed comping accelerates your workflow so that you can isolate, edit, and promote your strongest performances into one unified flawless track