- Over 30 videos and animations teach you about your voice and proper technique, and show how sound is produced by your body.
- Over 230 interactive voice lessons teach you how to sing better by understanding breathing, resonance, how to form vowels and consonants, and much more.
- Interactive ear-training and sight-reading tutorials with quizzes on intervals, matching pitches, and other topics to develop your ear and help you learn how to read music notation.
- eMedia Interactive Feedback technology that displays the notes you are singing on screen in notation as the software listens to your singing via the computer microphone. You’ll see color coded notes that display when you are singing flat, sharp, or on pitch, and arrows to show whether you need to sing higher or lower.
- Performance Evaluation technology that will listen to you sing the whole song, give specific feedback on mistakes, and provide an overall score.
- Progress tracking with personalized reports on your voice lessons, including performance scores.
- Songs cover a wide range of styles including folk, pop, jazz, R&B, opera, classical, and showtunes.
- Hit songs such as “Imagine,” by John Lennon; “Dancing In the Street,” made famous by Martha and the Vandellas and David Bowie/Mick Jagger; “Stop! In the Name of Love,” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
- Singing lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
- Professionally-arranged live piano accompaniments are included to help keep singing lessons fun and engaging.
- A digital metronome to help develop your sense of rhythm, and a recorder so you can hear yourself and track your progress as you learn more about how to sing.
Unleash your inner voice and let it soar! Learn how to sing today with eMedia Singing Method!