Welcome to Kelly's Music & Computers Blog
The latest news, rumours, tips and insights into music technology from Kelly's Music & Computers!
Join one of our monthly newsletters to find out about new products, updates, sales, special promotions and more!
You can also view blog entries prior to 2011.
We've answered over 30,000 questions about music & computers - why not ask us yours?
Thursday, February 9, 2012
TWITCH DJ CONTROLLER
Take hold of your music: TWITCH has Touchstrips; simply grab your tracks and swipe them backwards and forwards like a touchscreen. The performance modes create totally new ways to manipulate beats and breaks. The control surface - with its 2 x 8 large Triggerpads and Fader FX - opens up awesome possibilities for digital DJs and the new breed of Controllerists.
TWITCH can put your music in time, leaving you free to get creative
- Serato ITCH software can beat match tracks so you can focus on performing
- TWITCH gives you hands-on control of some powerful performance tools
Touchstrips for navigating tracks
- Swipe tracks backwards and forwards as if you were touching the screen
- You can instantly ‘Drop’ into a tune at any point in the track
‘Slicer’ Performance Mode
- Slicer allows you to chop-up beats in time and re-arrange them on the fly
- 2 x 8 large Triggerpads let you to play eight rolling beat slices in any order
Tough and compact with a 2 in 4 out high-quality audio interface
- Designed for gigging: Compact casing, bus powered with LED buttons
- Balanced outputs, ultra-reliable audio/MIDI drivers and microphone input
Master FX and ‘Fader FX Mode’
- Add different effects to either or both channels with TWITCH's FX section
- Use both channel faders for super-fast FX moves and tricks
Trigger Hot Cue Points and 2 different Loop Modes
- 8 large Triggerpads can fire off 8 cue-points anywhere in your track
- Trigger 8 different loop lengths and save them with your performance
TWITCH is designed for performing, made tough and compact enough to carry from gig to gig. It has an aluminium top panel and is small enough to be carried with your laptop. Its modest size means it will slot into tight spaces in DJ booths and on stage.
- Hard-wearing metal surface: tough enough for gigging
- Compact design: small and light enough to hand-carry with your laptop
- Fully bus powered: easy to set up and no need for additional power supply
- LED backlit buttons: essential for performing in dark environments
TWITCH includes an ultra-reliable 2 in 4 out USB audio interface with high-quality/super low noise main and headphone outputs so it they can be connected directly to large PA systems as well as home audio set-ups with zero hum or noise. There is also a microphone input for vocalists or MCs which you can run through the effects in ITCH.
- Ultra-reliable 2 in 4 out USB-audio interface: plug straight into monitors, mixer or amp
- High quality outputs which eliminate hum and noise
- Microphone input: with independent analogue gain control for vocalists/MCs
- Second stereo input: TWITCH has an aux input with its own analogue gain for iPods or other sound sources
- Custom audio/MIDI drivers: ultra-low latency audio/MIDI drivers by Novation
- Outputs 24bit at sample rates of 44.1/48KHz