Sibelius 7 UpgradeWith a new "task oriented" user interface and a huge new sound library, there are lots of great reasons to upgrade to Sibelius 7. I've listed a number of them later in this message, but if you are ready to order, you can use the links below. Don't have Sibelius yet? You can purchase Sibelius 7 or the Sibelius 7 Competitive Upgrade.
- Sibelius 7 Upgrade - when you order the upgrade from Kelly's Music & Computers, you receive $69 of training with our special upgrade package!
- Sibelius 7 Upgrade & Photoscore: scan sheet music into Sibelius and edit, transpose and arrange - including handwritten music!
- Sibelius 7 Upgrade & AudioScore: record directly into Sibelius or convert MP3s/CDs to Sibelius
- Sibelius 7 Upgrade, Audioscore & Photoscore Bundle
- Sibelius 7 does not include a printed manual, you can add one to your order here.
- Sibelius 7 includes 90 days of free tech support. We recommend that you purchase an Annual Support Contract for $99 so that you can get the help you need from Avid after the initial 90 days.
- Sibelius 7 requires a low latency ASIO or AU compatible audio interface (soundcard) for using the sound library. We recommend the AudioFace II USB, AudioLink II USB or most any of the audio interfaces in our buyer’s guide. Contact us for more information.
- A USB MIDI keyboard makes entering notes into Sibelius much faster. The i2 GarageKey 37 is an ideal USB MIDI keyboard – just plug it in, and it works. For more options, visit our keyboard buyer’s guide.
Sibelius 7 New FeaturesTask-oriented user interface
The brand-new Sibelius 7 user interface provides task-focused tabs that lead you through the process of creating a score from start to finish. Every feature has both an icon and a text description—with full contextual help available when you need it.
Professional sound library—only in Sibelius
You finesse every detail of your score—you want to hear every nuance during playback. Sibelius 7 includes more than 38 GB of professional content, including a specially recorded symphony orchestra, rock and pop instruments, and much more.
Native 64-bit support—only in Sibelius
Sibelius 7 is the world’s first 64-bit notation software, enabling you to unlock the full power of your 64-bit system—and work more quickly, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before.
Optimized for single monitor use—only in Sibelius
We understand that many of our customers favor laptops or other single-display systems. That’s why we designed the Sibelius 7 interface to allow you to focus on the music at all times—and easily hide information that you only need to see occasionally.
Switch to Sibelius from Finale
There’s never been a better time to switch from Finale® to Sibelius. Sibelius now features a step-time note input method that is very similar to Finale software’s Speedy Entry method—right down to using many of the same keystrokes. So if you know how to input notes in Finale, you know Sibelius too. And because today’s workflows include a wide variety of software applications, Sibelius 7 now includes full MusicXML export capability, so you can exchange files with hundreds of other applications, including Finale.
Text and typography enhancements
Take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts, including advanced features like ligatures, and employ them in text frames with full Desktop Publishing (DTP) level capabilities. There’s no need to export projects to a separate DTP application—now you can complete many of them within Sibelius 7.
Graphics import and export
Sibelius 7 makes it easy to import graphics in all major formats, then manipulate them to build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, instructional books, and more. You can export the full score as publication-quality graphics in PDF format, plus individual pages or smaller sections in EPS, PNG, and SVG formats.